Sunday, September 12, 2010

"Magic Mirror Box" for simple 3D discovery learning fun

Welcome to Education Fun by phineas8888.

Our first example of a cool discovery learning tool
is shown in this youtube video I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNBdy101jfk

It is a wordless instructional video for teachers and students alike.
You can adjust the music background volume or mute it, or play
whatever music you like...

I welcome viewer comments and questions, and in further postings
I will provide more details about supplies and techniques I used to
construct the Magic Mirror Box, and my 3D photography technique
which is also very simple.

Thanks for watching the video and share it with your family and friends
and school...

to be continued...

phineas88888@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment