Sunday, September 19, 2010

Google Translate (free online service/product)

Dear Educators, Parents, Students etc.

   
เว็บนักพัฒนาโมเดลกระดาษฝีมือคนไทย

Web developer model paper crafts Thai



As many of you know, I am a fan of an international Papercraft website, discussed in a previous posting: http://paperkraft.net/
and today I came across a printed language I had never seen before...I figured it looked Asian
but could not identify it, until I saw a brief side advertisement on their blog that used the word
"Thai"...

So I copied the URL of the page and went to Google Translate (among the drop-down menu called
"More" at http://www.google.com/ and pasted the URL in the box and chose Translate "Thai" to "English"
and whamo... it worked pretty awesome...

Cool Tool for breaking through language barriers on the world wide web...

Because I am also an amateur calligrapher, I intend to make a large wall poster for my workshop with the bi-lingual text, just for fun and inspiration...

Educationally yours,
Artsy Craftsy
phineas8888

No comments:

Post a Comment