Monday, May 16, 2011

I have been away...busy creating a wikispace of Arts & Sciences

Dear Education Fun,

I have been away for several months...busy creating a "High School Geometry Adventure" wiki
(interactive multimedia website) at:
https://hsgeometryadventure.wikispaces.com/

I apologize to any followers here who might have been disappointed with the long dormancy of our
Education Fun blog... and I encourage everyone to visit the Visual Arts Science and Math wikispace
to see what magic resides there...

To be honest also, being a techno-newbie I had difficulty figuring out how to change my Google User Name for this blog...and thought that my account was 'terminated' amid the maze of computer-machine
dys-communication error messages and dys-infinity logic loops...

But I just today accidentally discovered that this blog still exists for me to use...

So please bear with me as I decide what to do... because currently I am working professionally with teachers and educators on other more-specific classroom-based projects online...

You can contact me c/o my wikispace link enclosed above...

Sincerely,

phineas8888 aka  kasha8888

Kepler's Apprentice and Caretaker of Wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment